|Size (L x W x H)||53.5 cm x 34 cm x 13.7 cm|
- Designed in Germany using German technology
- Made of environmental friendly water-based paint
- made of high quality raw material
- contains no harmful chemical such as BPA
- passed all international standard safety test such as EN71, ICTI, ASTM
- nice designed packaging, very presentable as a gift
Xcellerator combines speed and spin. A spiraling funnel, a mix of straight and curved rails, and 10 accelerators challenge Quadrilla® builders in new directions and dimensions.
Spirals, curves, straightaways, accelerators, and a seesaw combine to make Quadrilla's Xcellerator the pinnacle of speedy marble run construction sets. Quadrilla's Xcellerator will make any mopey marble put the pedal to the medal with it's velocity-increasing design. Quadrilla's Xcellerator can be combined seamlessly with Quadrilla's other marble run sets. All Quadrilla marble run sets are crafted with high quality birch and rubber wood for long-lasting marble racing fun!
- Provides Quality Time Together - The Whole Family Playing Together is The Best Gift
- German Engineering Design Inspired by Da Vinci circles with Endless Creative Building Possibilites for Spatial Thinking Minds
- Each of the Seven Different Color Blocks has a different Function - Fun practice for logical and engineering thinking
- “Spiel Gut” (Good Toy) Award and Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award Winner
- Thousands of Happy Playing Hours - An Heirloom Toy Worth of Every Penny
- 136 pieces
For ages four years and up.
1 x Hape Quadrilla Xcellerator